0 Spalted birch Pike Spalted birch Pike, 47cm detail of the skin texture Envoyer par e-mailBlogThis!Partager sur XPartager sur FacebookPartager sur Pinterest Johan Roudy Falguière Redonde12140 St hippolyte05.81.36.60.6606.19.16.46.96lecopeaudesbois@yahoo.fr Aucun commentaire: Enregistrer un commentaire About Johan Roudy I am a french carver who started woodcarving in 2005 as a hobby, but turned professional in 2012. Selftaught, i am inspired by all types of carvings, enjoying to model a classical ornament as much as a stylized in-the-round, to go into intricate details as much as to follow an etherial curve. I started to write articles for 'woodcarving magazine' in 2014. In 2015, I graduated the woodcarving section at the'Ecole Supérieure d'Ebenisterie d'Avignon'. Catégories Animals Engraving In-the-round Miscellaneous Ornament Relief Stylized WIP Woodspirit-greenman Popular posts Carved guitar - Ibanez RG 'Calliope' I didn't made the guitar, just carved it ! Spalted birch Pike Spalted birch Pike, 47cm detail of the skin texture ... Mascaron The finished Mascaron. Lime wood, 40 x 40 cm approx. Very happy with the result ! Mascaron WIP On the bench... At least some time to finish this carving, after my clay study. Visit counter
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire